Why health and social care?
Job security – it’s a growing sector. A lot of different career paths are available for people with different backgrounds and experience.
Opportunities for progression – lots of learning and development opportunities.
Making a difference to people’s life – can give you a real sense of personal achievement.
Why work for us?
Working at Recruitment Plus you can expect to enjoy it and be challenged, allowing you to develop both personally and professionally.
We focus on what our colleagues want out of their careers and we try to make that happen for them. We encourage our staff to develop their skills and knowledge which will benefit them in their roles in the long run.
Is it for me?
It’s all about helping people. Please take a few minutes to answer questions below and find out if you are a suitable candidate to work in care.
- Are you a caring and understanding person?
- Have you got a desire to help people?
- Are you patient and have the ability to remain calm in stressful situations?
- Have you got excellent verbal communication skills?
- Are you able to accept criticism and work well under pressure?
- Have you got the ability to think quickly and solve problems as they arrive?
Minimum requirements to work with Recruitment Plus as a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
- NMC Registration
- You must have the right to work within the UK
- Your English must be good, and you must be able to communicate effectively